Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The Weekend

We had a very rainy weekend in the PHL because of a typhoon, and the monsoon. It's still raining, despite it being almost Christmas season. Speaking of Christmas season, traffic's about to get worse! Yikes!

This Saturday, I went to the salon to get my nails done. I also went in for some foot pampering. :) I asked my cousin what color I should have painted on my nails, and she mentioned that she liked pink. Specifically, Barbie pink. Done deal! Please see photographic evidence below.

image

And on Sunday, I went to church with my Mama, and my younger brother. And because it was raining, there were a lot of puddles in the roads. Whenever I would drive past those puddles, I would speed up the car making a splash! But I was scolded by my Mama and BF that it was bad, and rude. I agree.

My titas, and the rest of the BF's family tagged me along for dinner at Wendy's-Sta. Lucia. Despite it being rainy (stormy, even!) we got to our destinations safely.

Dinner was nice. :) We had a lot of fun over at Wendy's with the kids.

I always mention this in my previous posts -- it is these kinds of weekends that refresh me for the week ahead.

Until the next.

image

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...